This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What kind of makeup would suit me best (10 pts for best answer)?
02-27-2014, 09:45 PM
What kind of makeup would suit me best (10 pts for best answer)?
Here are some pics of me:

http://instagram.com/p/cvBWNcFxuH/

http://instagram.com/p/ivBQZoFxl9

http://instagram.com/p/ivBYLvlxmL

- I don't want a anything too time consuming. Just something to highlight my features. I want to wear minimal makeup
- What ethnicity do I look like to you? I'm just curious since people confuse me with being Latina and Indian Tongue
- Also, what colors of clothes would suit me best?

Thanks Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2014, 09:51 PM

I reckon a natural style, you don't need much makeup because you have blemish free skin, just some nice earthy tones on the eyes, some light blush and some lipgloss, because your lips already have a nice colour.

As for the ethnicity, I am not sure, I can't really tell... sorry Sad

And as for clothes, I think warm colours would suit you, rich pinks and again, earthy tones.

Good Luck Smile

Ads

02-27-2014, 09:58 PM

you have nice skin, so i would think you dont need much foundation. I would say a clear gloss, eyeliner, mascara and curled eyelashes. not time consuming but it will be enough to make you stand out.

with your skin tone, you could also very easily pull off a red lip when you wanna change. looks GREAT with dark hair/skin.

you look mostly Hispanic to me

red, black, dark purple and white. anything bold, red would looks best imo.

(word of advice, don't take your selfies with the camera DOWN, hold it above you and look up, looks much better.)

xx
xx
02-27-2014, 10:14 PM

Portuguese/arabic?

White eyeliner on the lower lash line
Clear mascara
Don't pull on your eyes you don't want wrinkles
White shadow or shimmering orange/bronze on the lower lid under your pupils and on the upper lids and eyebrow bones
Lip Balm
02-27-2014, 10:30 PM

for ethnicity if i had to guess I would guess hispanic? I have a mexican friends that has similar features to u
your skin is really nice but maybe just undereye concealer to make you look more awake if you dont get that much sleep the night before lol!
maybe a powder just on the t zone although it doesnt look you have oily skin. If you have dry skin dont use powder!!! some natural bronzer on your hollows of the cheeks, mascara to define your eyelashes and eyes, some natural neutral eyeshadow shades and maybe some nude lipgloss to make your lips look fuller

i think more neutral shades (browns, champagne, earth tones) would really complement you if youre going for a natural look!!
Hope this helps