This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Apps for photos and editing?
02-27-2014, 11:56 PM
Apps for photos and editing?
I saw a pic on Instagram the other day and it had a hamburger covering a beer in order to hide the beer. What kind of application could I download to add those types of things to my pics? Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2014, 12:05 AM

Try the 'Chrome Web Store' (You'll need Google Chrome in order to get it), try 'BeFunky', I use it and I simply love it.

Good luck.

Ads

02-28-2014, 12:20 AM

Hello friend, There are some excellent photo editing apps on instagram. you can utilize any of it, Some of it are listed below.

1.Photoshop Express
This app is a no-brainer. Simple and intuitive, Photoshop Express lets you make the necessary adjustments to crop, exposure, color, tint, hue, saturation, contrast and levels with ease.

2. Lens Light
You can use this app with every photo you take. Create surrealist landscapes with light from multiple directions, moons (in all stages of waning and waxing), fairy dust and even lightning bolts.

3. Pixlromatic
If you only download one app from the list, this should be it. While you wont be able to add funny stamps and cat masks to all of your photos, you'll take some of the best-looking photos your friends have ever seen.
02-28-2014, 12:31 AM

You said “Hide the beer"”means to add a overlay like photoshop?
Try to do this effect at Fotor,its an online editor, I think the feature of Montage or Clipart can help you
http://www.fotor.com/features/montage.html
This also have app for iphone/andorid: