This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
... Depressed and brokenhearted... What should I do?
02-28-2014, 02:12 AM
... Depressed and brokenhearted... What should I do?
My boyfriend's facebook password was changed. His relationship status got hidden. We used to be 'in a relationship', but it was gone. There was even a new picture of him posted a few days ago. I texted him to call me & he did. I was so devastated because he told me that it wasn't him who did those things, but I think that he obviously lied to me. He told me that someone might have hacked his facebook account. He used to give his password to his girlfriends & why wouldn't he do it again? I was the one who created his email & facebook accounts. I opened his email & I saw a message from a girl on facebook saying I love you to him. I hadn't asked him about it since he hadn't called again. I'm so afraid of asking this to him. I wanted to change his facebook password, but I'm afraid that he might get angrier with me & there would be more complications in our relationship. I love him & I'm so afraid of losing him, but I really felt insulted & I think that he's really cheating on me. :'(

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2014, 02:22 AM

Just leave him, tell him you want a break. Even if he isn't, in the long run you know he lied to you about something.

Ads

02-28-2014, 02:24 AM

dont get too clingy by opening his facebook and email bec. thats kinda private! but just wait for it to blow over and everything will be fine. it will turn out to be a simple misunderstanding. and if it isnt then you'll find out somehow then you'll get to dump his sorry butt! but really just be patient Big Grin
02-28-2014, 02:34 AM

He is lying to you, tell him you don&#x27;t want to be treated like this because it just isn&#x27;t fair. Then cut communication of with him, he will come running back because he will realize that he lost someone like you! It will be hard, but worth it. Go out and distract yourself from him! Who knows you could meet someone who treats you better
02-28-2014, 02:45 AM

I think you two should sit down and talk about it. It is possible that his account was hacked but it&#x27;s probably a lie.
02-28-2014, 02:51 AM

OK, well obviously he is lying to you.
In the real world people don't give out passwords. Giving someone a password does not mean they love you. It means they are stupid. Giving out a password is not a reason to trust someone either. The person can just go create another email account.
Young people live in a very strange world and you are going to get a rude awakening when you get older and find out that people don't operate in the realm of facebook and social media.
02-28-2014, 02:54 AM

Once a cheater...
02-28-2014, 02:59 AM

Well honey it's one guy and if he is lying to you and cheating on you then you don't need him. However; you need to talk him to see what is really going on. It could be that his facebook was hacked but you need to talk to him to see if it was. Communication is key in a good relationship.