This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does it mean to dream about a dead friend?
02-28-2014, 02:24 AM
What does it mean to dream about a dead friend?
I was dreaming about something last night, I don't even remember what it was and suddenly my friend was there. She died in a horseback riding accident in October, she was 23. Before she died we had been talking on facebook but I never answered her last message. Anyway, we both rode horses and wanted to go for a ride together but never got to because I moved to Alaska. But in the dream she was riding with me and we were racing our horses, she beat me by a short distance. After the race we were both in a room with people I didn't recognize and after a while I said something about her death and she smiled and gave me a hug and headed for the door and I called after her that we would hang out soon and she said "Yes" and then I woke up with tears in my eyes. Does it mean anything when you have a dream like that, I feel like it was really her.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2014, 02:38 AM

Hello Monday43,
Your dream although sad is amazing. Dreams offer guidance from your higher self using symbols. You know yourself and your situations better than anyone else and therefore is the best one to interpret your dreams. You seem to need closure and your dream is telling you that it's all right. Leave it alone and move on with your life. You friend would have wanted that. You friend would want you to move on without regrets and be happy. I suggest that you make choices based on your own integrity. Let love and truth be your guide with the objective of personal happiness and not hurting anyone in the process.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply