This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
5 Sceonds of Summer !!!!?
02-28-2014, 03:46 AM
5 Sceonds of Summer !!!!?
Okay, so I am a huge fan of 5SOS, and the other day my friend rang Ashton Irwin on the phone but she promised him she wouldn't give it out, so I have to find it myself!! ...on the internet.... So if you have any idea of what 5sos 's numbers are and have twitter! DM me on @Flip_Them_Curls !! Please I'm begging you! I'm so jealous of my friend! And I don't even own a australian phone book at home Sad so sad!!!! Please help me and my friend find celebs phone numbers? We want to ring them!! <3 xxx thanks Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2014, 03:49 AM

i don't think it's nice to try to find ashton's number. you shouldn't be invading his personal life. as doesn't matter if she has his phone number, it might be a prank of fake. i watched a twitcam once on a 5sos update acc and she thought calum was texting her and then a friend of hers told the girl that someone was trying to set her up.

considering you have 11k followers and harry/5, you probably have enough, a lot of girls would kill to have that.

ashton cares a lot about us and he keeps reminding us with his tweets so i'd say just don't. he doesn't like havoc and drama on his twitter tl either. like what happened with cal and mikey.

yeah.

i'm not trying to be rude of offensive. sorry if you see it like that.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply