This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will FB Admin know if I ss from fake account?
02-28-2014, 08:38 AM
Will FB Admin know if I ss from fake account?
In a closed fb group that says in the rules no taking screenshots from this group and putting in other fb groups...buuuut if I had a fake fb account and posted the screenshots from my fake, is there any way the admins could link my real fb to my fake fb? (different emails used)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2014, 08:49 AM

Never underestimate someone's abilities on the computer. I don't know your motives or reasons to want to do this. But here is what will probably happen. The admin will notice someone has done this. They will try to find out who, and if they find out it is you are you willing to face the consequences? Being called out in front of your peers and kicked?

Really, I recommend you just take a step back from facebook and experience life off the computer.

Ads

02-28-2014, 08:51 AM

Nope Not Unless They Can Some How Figure Out That its you Behind the Fake Account Which Unless They Get the IP Address Which They Cant Only Police and the Facebook Admin Can Do That So They Wont Be Able to Figure It Out