This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I caught him starting at me?
02-28-2014, 08:47 AM
I caught him starting at me?
Well.. Theres this sagittarius guy (virgo moon, scorpio mercury/venus, mars leo) and one second I think he may be interested and the next nothing happens. A while ago I caught him staring at me and he looked down after a while, but he's always giving mixed signals like he'll sometimes end up standing next to me when he could stand somewhere else. On twitter he's always mentioning how he wishes he wasn't awkward talking to people so I tried giving him a compliment and after a "thank ya" nothing happened. He's reeeaally shy but lately I'm starting to think he's just not interested and everything was just a coincidence.

Anyways if he were interested, based off of his placements, how would he approach someone he was interested in?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2014, 09:02 AM

most likely he would show you some interest based on his placements.

your gonna have to honeslty step up ur game in order to tell if he's interested or not.

Ads

02-28-2014, 09:12 AM

I have sag sun, virgo moon...and i honestly will flirt from distance but if they dont initiate a conversation it probably wont happen even if i really like them...and i will continue flirting but if they never go the next step i assume they dont like me and i look elsewhere but ill still find myself flirting now and again and wonder why they never take it anywhere? Virgo moon is kind of shy!
02-28-2014, 09:25 AM

If what you say is accurate then he really is into you. He would not know how to approach you and probably never will because even though he likes you he is too shy. He does not know what to say but he thinks about you all the time. He would probably will never approach directly and if you want to get to know him then you will have to approach him first. He is probably a listener and a nice guy so if you do approach him try to keep the conversation going. The "nothing happened" part was him in his head constantly thinking of what say and then finally giving up because he took to long.