This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
someone help me! my facebook got hacked and i need help?
02-28-2014, 10:40 AM
someone help me! my facebook got hacked and i need help?
okay this is going to sound very weird, but im really serious and i need serious help.... So i was on a chat website and i started skypeing with a girl, to make a long story short she ended up recording me doing stuff and now she is threating me to send her money or else she'll spread the video to my facebook friends, someone help???....

there was something i noticed though.... She sent me facebook links and they ended up not being anyone i know, i still dont want to take the risk though... someome please help!!!
oh i forgot to say, she showed the video of me, it was quick and stuff.... but theres one thing that i noticed.... it kinda looked like she just put me on the screen but im not sure

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2014, 10:45 AM

If you never gave her your facebook info then no way she knows cause she wouldve had to hack facebook fully and shes not anonymous....black her on facebook and everything and she lied saying she recorded you cause no one has that time to record....my point is take the risk she dont know u

Ads

02-28-2014, 10:51 AM

this girl is not a real girl, it's a scammer, trying to blackmail you... just block her and be done with it, and dont fall for those scammers anymore