This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should I delete my facebook account?
02-28-2014, 11:36 AM
should I delete my facebook account?
I really really want to delete my facebook account but I'm not sure if I should or not.
I'm tired of seeing pointless drama on my newsfeed. kids making up stupid silly emo quotes. and I get weird IMS from people I don't know that well. its seriously annoying. especially if someone keeps sending me game requests over and over again.
I actually got bullied on facebook. I have another account but that account I use to talk to my family only and not anyone from school.

I'm seriously sick of facebook. it makes my computer run slow.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2014, 11:48 AM

Facebook also tracks you after you leave the website. My family never contacts me through FB. I hate it too. I canceled it last month and I'm glad.

Ads

02-28-2014, 12:01 PM

Seems you answered your own question, there are no positives to that account so dump it.
02-28-2014, 12:06 PM

You answered your own question.
02-28-2014, 12:22 PM

Hi, Jennette.

At the end of the day it's down to you but judging by your question and information it seems like it would be in your best interest to delete your Facebook account.

You could de-activate the account so that in the future if you want to use it again, all of your friends and information will still be there.