This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can any help me in choosing a free tool to accessing multiple social networking websites?
02-28-2014, 02:29 PM
Can any help me in choosing a free tool to accessing multiple social networking websites?
Recently, I was working on website, trying to promote and share some news through social media website. And i was facing problem in sign-in and sign-out. I want to know about if there any tool where we can access all our social media websites. can you help me to find out it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2014, 02:37 PM

I don't think something like that exists. And I'm glad because it might be a security risk.

Ads

02-28-2014, 02:53 PM

Ping.fm is a free on-line service that you can simply post one message across over 40 social networking sites, and it's straightforward to use. First you need to create an account by providing your e-mail address and a password. Once logged in, from your dashboard you can edit your profile and select which social services you want to send your Ping.fm updates to.
02-28-2014, 02:58 PM

We recommend hootsuite for the big social media sites.

For multiple Twitter accounts, tweetdeck works well.