This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Instagram reset my password?!!?
02-28-2014, 04:40 PM
Instagram reset my password?!!?
I have 1.9k on my Instagram it's not hacked because there hasn't been any activity on it. Out of no where Instagram logged me out. I guess my followers are trying to guess my password because I put a picture saying my password was fluffy nuggets. When it really wasn't. I did all the things they wanted me to forgot password thing and it won't send me the email to change it. I've been waiting 3 days and still no luck. I don't wanna make a new account because I can only have so many ig acc. On one device. Anyway please help!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2014, 04:46 PM

I would contact Instagram directly telling them what the problem is Smile Good luck!

Ads

02-28-2014, 05:03 PM

what kind of an idiot with 1.9k followers would post a picture saying their password is "fluffynuggets". it's pretty obvious people are gonna try to log in with it and with your set of followers, someone could be desperate enough to obtain your actual password.
02-28-2014, 05:15 PM

Have you received the email yet? I'm having the same exact problem, they claim they are sending me the email but i am not receiving anything.