This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I be his friend on Facebook or not?
02-28-2014, 05:11 PM
Should I be his friend on Facebook or not?
My ex boyfriend got a Facebook today. He is friends with all of my friends so it just popped up on my news feed. He broke up with me, and I highly dislike him. He used me and broke my heart. My family also dislikes him too. His nick name between my friends and me is the SOB. I want to friend him so he can see what he's missing out on for dumping me, but I dont want to at the same time. And I am COMPLEATLY over him. I am just confused and don't know what to do. Please help me!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2014, 05:16 PM

It's natural to be curious about what he's up to....and if you say you are completely over him and it won't stop you from moving onto other guys, then I would say go ahead, BUT only if he adds you as a friend. Don't request him lol.

Ads

02-28-2014, 05:25 PM

If your over him then why do you care what he does. Don't add him
02-28-2014, 05:27 PM

wait a week or two he might request u lol, im sure he looks at ur pics now n e wayz lol
02-28-2014, 05:28 PM

your over him. but you still want him to know what hes missing . you just liked him a lot so your never fully going to get over him. but you dont like him but you want him to see you and stuff. you get what im saying? add him on facebook.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...100AAIMDmf
02-28-2014, 05:33 PM

if you were friends with him before you guys broke up them id say dont delete him, but since youre not even friends with him dont add him!thats just dumb.
02-28-2014, 05:41 PM

don't add him just move on if you add him it will only cause you to want to go talk to him one day he doesn't need to see what he missed out on he should of already knew the day he lost you Wink
02-28-2014, 05:45 PM

i think you can try to make friend with he
02-28-2014, 05:54 PM

No, don't friend him. Making/trying to make him feel bad is a total waste of time. Besides you said you were completely over him...
02-28-2014, 06:10 PM

if you request him he'll probably think you want him back or something. but add him anyway , its just fb ,, you can always remove him.. no biggie