This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help! i really need a boyfriend!?
02-28-2014, 07:15 PM
Help! i really need a boyfriend!?
Im 13 years old and i find dating at this age stupid, because there is really, no point, but for some reason i really want a boyfriend, i really wanna cuddle and kiss, i dont want to have sex or anything, because im too young, everytime i go to be i feel like i need to hug someone and kiss and cuddle and laught, what should i do???
Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2014, 07:29 PM

You should just wait a little longer to see if that's what you really want and if it is, then you have to go out and maybe get a really good friend that's willing to do those things with you.

Ads

02-28-2014, 07:39 PM

Don't be in a rush, it'll come if it was supposed to. Smile
02-28-2014, 07:41 PM

I feel&#x2F;felt like that and if you like any one just tell him .. Do what my boy friend did (a boy or a girl could do this it&#x27;s kinda weird but were dating now so) txt him and say &quot; who do you like There shouldn&#x27;t be any shame and if he say you he&#x27;ll prob. Ask you who do you like and say YOU! Lol and than he will prob. Ask you out because than he won&#x27;t be afraid of rejection and if you don&#x27;t have a phone tell him in person hope this helped good luck😊😊😊😊
02-28-2014, 07:54 PM

Well, ur not the only one. Almost everyone who never was in a relationship feel the same way as u do. Just wait and u will find a love of ur life.
02-28-2014, 07:56 PM

Try to find one, first you need a crush just try to image what you&#x27;d like in a guy personality, looks and the way you want him to treat you, once you&#x27;ve found him flirt with him try to socialize more with him be friends first!! To get to know him more, this is if you don&#x27;t have a crush on anyone right now if you do, that&#x27;s great! Try to get his attention!!!
02-28-2014, 08:11 PM

Okay...I know how you feel. I&#x27;m 14 I&#x27;m taken now but before I just really wanted a boyfriend. I think you feel this way probably because a lot of people around you or at school have boyfriends or girlfriends. By your age I&#x27;m guessing you&#x27;re in 7th&#x2F;8th grade and the way you&#x27;re feeling is normal. But I&#x27;ve been through this and trust me ALOT of girls are going to make this mistake, I&#x27;m telling you so you can prevent it. Just because you want a bf doesn&#x27;t mean you need one..if you keep stressing over needing to have one you&#x27;ll just settle for any guy just so you can be like &quot;I have a bf too&quot; just wait girl, the right guy will come running. And don&#x27;t be ashamed of being single...I didn&#x27;t find my Prince Charming until 9th grade. Trust me waiting for the right time is your best choice (:
02-28-2014, 08:12 PM

You still have a lot time have a boyfriend its up to you have boyfriend cause you really want a boyfriend you wil get a boyfriend you won&#x27;t care about. what any one thinks
02-28-2014, 08:17 PM

Look ready to flirt. Before you can be ready to catch your guy's attention, you need to make sure that you look appealing. This doesn't mean you should give yourself a complete makeover or change who you are. It just means you should pay more attention to your appearance and emphasize your best attributes. Wear nice clothes that compliment your figure. Wear clean, well-matching, and colorful clothes to catch his attention.
Flirt with him in class. Once you look ready to flirt, you can begin to charm your guy. If you're lucky enough to share a class with your crush, then there are a few things you can do to make him notice you while not being too obvious about it. Here's where you can start:
Let him see that you're a fun person to be around. He should see you laughing and chatting with your friends before and after class so he knows people love laughing and hanging out with you. If he comes in while you're laughing with your friends, try to include him in conversation.
Show your smarts. He won't want to be your boyfriend if he doesn't think you're smart or won't have anything to talk about.
Flirt with him outside of class. If you want to flirt with your crush during school hours but don't have a class together, there are other ways to catch his eye during the day. Without stalking him, you can get a sense of his schedule and run into him once in a while. When you do see him, make your time together count. Here are some things to do:
Talk to him at his locker. Stop by casually to say hello and ask what class he has next. If he has cool posters in his locker, you can comment on them. If you have a friend who has a locker near his, you can talk to your friend and just smile at him or say hi

Flirt with him at parties. Middle school parties are an incredibly fun place to let loose with your friends, be silly, dance around, play games, and eat pizza and cupcakes. But hanging out with people you're used to seeing mostly in school can seem intimidating, especially if you see your crush at a party and don't know how to react. Here's how to catch his interest at a party:
Let him see you talking to other guys. Without being obvious about it, show him that guys love talking to you, and that you're approachable. When you do talk to him, act more interested in him than you do with other guys so he knows you don't just flirt with everyone.
Find a way to casually touch him. If you're both laughing, touch his shoulder or knee, or if he teases you, you can push him flirtatiously.
Flirt with him at the school dance. Everyone spends months looking forward to the school dance. Even if guys complain about it, they always show up looking nice, so they obviously want to be there. But flirting with your guy at the dance can be scary, especially if you're worried that you don't know how to dance. Here's what to do:
Dance with a big group of your girlfriends. Have a loud and fun time and don't even look over at the boys. If he thinks you're a wallflower, he won't think you're any fun, so stay active and engaged.
Even if you can't dance, be confident. The secret is that most people in middle school have absolutely no idea how to dance, but if you smile, move to the music, and don't take yourself too seriously, people will want to dance with you.
4.If you chat with him on Facebook, show him that you're interesting. Without trying too hard, tell him about your interests or something cool you heard that day. If it works, you can even send him a link.
Talk about your common interests. Chatting online can be a great way to find out that you like the same band or both love Mexican food.
If you're texting, be fun and casual. Wish him luck at his baseball game or on his Algebra test. Make sure you're texting each other equally. If you're meeting up at the same place with friends, tell him you can't wait to hang out.
02-28-2014, 08:32 PM

Lol, wait, what? You find dating at your age stupid, but you want to date? So, you're stupid, then...? Honey, you're thirteen. You can cuddle and kiss your teddy bear when you go to bed, and laugh at yourself and how ridiculous this question is, end of story.