This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i get likes on instagram?
02-28-2014, 08:35 PM
How can i get likes on instagram?
I really want to get likes on instagram without using loads of hashtag and stuff.... please help?
Also how can i gain followers? thank you!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2014, 08:43 PM

i'm in your same position. i have about 500 followers and only get an average of about 30 likes on my photos. some people have only 300 followers and get like over 100 likes.

i'll follow you in ig (don't worry i'm not a stalker lol)

hashtags get annoying after a while. post interesting stuff on your account and like and comment on celeb posts because more people will see it & will follow you.

Ads

02-28-2014, 08:52 PM

I gained followers by putting up pictures of my favorite shows or activities with the hashtags...but I followed my friends from twitter and Facebook why don&#x27;t you post some of your favorite things with hashtags like be creative
02-28-2014, 08:58 PM

If you want more likes and more followers, then you should like more people's instagram pictures and also follow more people. If they don't follow back, then simply unfollow them.
02-28-2014, 09:03 PM

try tags and try to take better photos
02-28-2014, 09:14 PM

The best way is doing shoutouts with other users that have a similar following amount to yourself, mutual shoutouts is the best way to gain more exposure, it requires small amount of time and effort but it does really help!

Another good idea is exchange systems, ones that allow you to like users pictures on Instagram and gain followers in return.
02-28-2014, 09:28 PM

You should consider purchasing Instagram Photo Likes through an online service like BoostMyCount.com. The prices are very cheap and don't require you to use Hashtags or follow people.

Simply visit the website, enter your photo URL, and select the number of followers. Very easy =)
02-28-2014, 09:36 PM

id also recommend buy likes but not from https://instafame.co.uk or any other site go to socialboxguru.com for 2 reasons there way cheaper 2500 for 7bucks and there orders only take minutes to deliver
02-28-2014, 09:48 PM

There are different ways to get Instagram followers.

1. You can try and get followers by just posting pictures and being acitve.

2. You can use likenation.com for follow4follow, it's free.

3. You can buy followers from instafamed.com

Feel free to choose Smile
02-28-2014, 09:57 PM

checkout igpromoter.com
we got everything from free instagram shoutouts to free instagram followers and likes.