This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Awesome facebook group ideas?
02-28-2014, 09:43 PM
Awesome facebook group ideas?
Hey. So I'm thinking about starting a facebook group. The only problem is I'm not sure what I want it 2 b about. My sister has this group that is like where girls get advice from one another and emotional stuff and I want 2 do something like that but im not exactly sure what. Plz post any ideas u have! Thx!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2014, 09:54 PM

Thats Easy...Just Make A Group On Your Feelings or Whatever You Like (Im A Dude)

Ads

02-28-2014, 09:59 PM

Sounds interesting! Lol. Please follow this guide.
TYPE OF GROUP:
Pick a type of group. Would it be a group where you interact with others (like your sister's for example) or a group where you post updates or something and people reply (kinda like a fan page for a singer or something).

FOR THE INTERACTIVE TYPE OF GROUP:
You want to make friends, be comfortable. and enjoy this group. You also have to make sure others are happy and enjoy the group otherwise they will ignore it. But what matters the most is what YOU want to do. So if you don't like for example, Justin Bieber. Don't do it just because everybody likes him and you want a bunch of likes.

If you like reading, do a book club or some kind of book thing. You can even make a blog (Like on Blogger) and do book reviews and make a fan page for it. Or movies! Do you watch movies and TV a lot? Get people to join and make a movie club! You could get people to watch a TV Show or movie premiere at a certain time and talk about it during or right after the movie. Enjoy photography? Get people to share their photos of things they take pictures of. Sunsets, flowers, out of car windows, anything!

FOR THE FAN PAGE/UPDATE TYPE OF GROUP:
This is less of a group but it can be fun to read comments/replies from people who enjoy it. Don't do something too common. Justin Bieber is common, for example. Try something like a character from a book, TV Show, movie, or comic. Or you can do one for yourself like a blog! Except mobile!

NAMING YOUR GROUP:
Now that you've got a group idea, you don't want to name your group something boring do you? For example, here are some name ideas: (you can replace the lines with some other word)
The Secret Society of ___Sugar Glazed Donuts___
Secrets of a ___Sugar Glazed Donut___
House of ___Sugar Glazed Donuts____

GETTING PEOPLE TO JOIN:
Start of locally. Ask your friends and family to like your page. If you want, you could advertise on other networks like Twitter, Blogger, Tumbler, YouTube, etc. If you're posting comments, post sincere comments. Don't copy and paste the same comment on a bunch of times. Just don't do it. Besides, no one likes a spammer.

I hope this helped a lot! Smile Mind visiting my blog and Twitter? (Link in the sources) And if you need anymore help, just ask on my blog.