This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are americans not revolting?
03-01-2014, 03:02 AM
Why are americans not revolting?
if I lived in the states i would be protesting, but you folks just sitting there whilst your goverment just passed a law, detain and arrest with out warrants
Are u lot mined fucked robots

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2014, 03:11 AM

Your government has an entire police unit dedicated to finding people on Twitter who post "racist" (anti-labour) sentiments. In any case you're right our government is completely out of control, but it hasn't yet affected enough people to really start anything violent.

Ads

03-01-2014, 03:26 AM

This coming from a guy in a country where you can't own firearms.
03-01-2014, 03:35 AM

People are really looking forward to the free runners that have been promised, so they are willing to overlook a lot
03-01-2014, 03:36 AM

It's about 16 degrees Fahrenheit (-10 degrees Celsius) in most of the country right now. That and our leaders never listen to protests anyway. We're trying to fix things with the power of our votes, but half the country is "mined ****** robots."
03-01-2014, 03:44 AM

They are afraid to revolt in case the Russians or Chinese send troops to stop the violence.
03-01-2014, 03:51 AM

The police have always been able to detain a suspected criminal and arrest him without a warrant. In order to issue a warrant they have to know who the criminal is so if someone steals a car and the cops see the car, they can assume the driver is the thief and, without a warrant, detain and arrest him. Now please give the details of this new law plus a link I can go to and see what it says so I can further respond.
P.S. How come you are not revolting in your country, do you actually like every law passed over there?
03-01-2014, 04:00 AM

They don't understand that when they agreed to allowing foreigners to be de sprained without trial and to be tortured as a matter of course, that it would eventually come to them.

@ big k, really? Do you gave to make up a " police firce to stop racist twitter..", pure fiction dear boy. Time for you to grow up.
@ joe, yes, your pop pop gun will stop a missile your president just sent to kill you. Just drone on about your guns!
@ Peter "are you like 8 years old? " I doubt you ( like 45%of American high school students) can find Washington in a map, let alone the whole continent of Europe!!