This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I get arrested? Please help!?
03-01-2014, 07:29 AM
Can I get arrested? Please help!?
There's this girl I know that smokes a lot of weed, as well a other things such as takes cocaine etc, well this girl has just started working in a job I got rejected from. I'm really cross because she's rubbing my face in it and only applied after I told her I was really hoping I would get the job because money is so tight. So my question is, what if I make a few anonymous complaints about her to the boss, pretending that I was a customer she was rude too? Also, her Facebook page has loads of pics of her smoking weed and frequent references to taking drugs, can I anonymously email her employer asking if he knows he has hired a drug addict and maybe send him a link to her profile? Is any of this legal? If she finds out its me can I be arrested?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2014, 07:35 AM

No . If the place she works for and if the police find out the manger will get intotrubble for hireing a druggy. So if you tell the manger then everything goes well

Ads

03-01-2014, 07:39 AM

No, it's not illegal as long as it's true..otherwise it would be libel.

Do it...druggies are the scum of the earth.
03-01-2014, 07:40 AM

Nobody accepts anonymous complaints, including from customers. Your friend will know you ratted her out.
03-01-2014, 07:48 AM

Yes as long as you do it anonymously it is all perfectly legal and you will get her sacked immediately. Only problem is that she will guess that it was YOU behind it all and she will never sleep with you after.

Don't worry you won't get arrested because it is not illegel to tell the truth and expose drug addicts even if they have taken away your job.

Sleep well my friend.