This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where can i find a roommate?
10-15-2012, 07:43 PM
Where can i find a roommate?
My roommate and I have an apt we just need one more roommate. We've looked on Craig's List, Facebook Market place, Roomster, & roommate2go. We're in West LA by UCLA do you know of any website or anything that will help us find a roommie?

I'm serious, please no joke suggestions!

THANK YOU!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 07:51 PM

craigslist.org is an excellent site for finding a roomate

Ads

You can try apartment finders or rental agency's . They will do a credit check and possible criminal background and you can review the potential roommate before you commit . It's best to use a professional apartment finder services or roommate services . I wouldn't rely on those social network web sites anybody can post anything these days . But down side to this use of a professional agency's it might cost you a little money about $400 -$500 pending who you use .

Since you're close to UCLA, can you post something somewhere on campus or put an ad in a student publication? Sometimes there is a housing office on campus that helps students find accommodations off campus.