This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is it possible that this guy knew i have been viewing his facebook profile a lot recently?
03-01-2014, 10:36 AM
is it possible that this guy knew i have been viewing his facebook profile a lot recently?
well there is a guy i like at my school and lately i have been viewing his facebook profile a lot , i few days ago i removed him from my friends list and then went to view his profile and he had no privacy at all , i could see his photos his wall everything , today i still can but i noticed something weird and that is: there is a post on somebody else's wall and many people commented on it including him i can see his last comment but when i press view all comments , all of his comments disappear. it happened all day today. is it possible he knew i was constantly checking his profile and sort of blocked me??
guys are you sure cause several times i saw applications "check who views your profile" and stuff like that

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2014, 10:39 AM

it's impossible to tell if someone is checking your facebook page, the only way he can know that you are "stalking" his facebook page is that he saw you doing it in person.

Ads

03-01-2014, 10:46 AM

No that is the good thing about facebook, no-one can see who is viewing your profile. Don't worry your safe he hasn't seen Wink It could just be a fault with facebook that you can't see the comments, or maybe you don't have access to his friends facebook. Hope this helps you Smile
03-01-2014, 11:01 AM

Facebook doesn't allow people to track who views their profiles. Facebook applications, on the other hand, are unable to track anybody unless they have the consent of the viewer.

Follow the source to see the Facebook's statement about this issue.