This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what does it mean when a guy talks to everyone else but you?
03-01-2014, 11:00 AM
what does it mean when a guy talks to everyone else but you?
there is this guy in my class that i really like and i think he likes me but i am not sure
we always stare at each other and he always tries to get near me. when i am with my friends he always tries to show off in front of the whole class. the day we were voting for king and queen for our valentines dance and one of his friends told everyone to vote for me and my crush, my crush didn't say anything and i just felt weird everyone just staring at me. since me and my friends sit near each other in every class my crush always talks to them. one time my entire class was waiting by the lockers and i was standing next to him and his hand was so close to mine and i got so nervous so i moved my hand (sorry that it is long) one time i posted something on instagram and i saw him like the photo but then when i refreshed the page it said that he didn't like the photo (suspicious)

please help me figure out what if my crush likes me and sorry that is kind of long

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2014, 11:05 AM

he might like you and feel nervous to speak to you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply