This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need to know if he is lying to me?
03-01-2014, 11:17 AM
I need to know if he is lying to me?
okay so I've been talking to this guy for like 3 years, I've kissed him, we send each other "pictures" and uhm yeah we talk on the phone a lot and we say "I love you". A while back like in October him and his girlfriend broke up, and now me and him talk but we don't go out we flirt a LOT and all that good stuff. Recently I found his ex girlfriends tumblr and she is posting pictures of them kissing and they took Christmas pictures and all that 2 days ago, and on twitter she refers to him as her boyfriend. But when I ask him if he has a girlfriend he always says no......whats going on? Also I asked him where did I stand with him and he said I stood as a person he talked to, and if he wanted a gf right now it would be me.....so why doesn't he just tell him he has a gf, cause I like already know....btw..Im in love with him. -_-
Sorry I'm putting it in this section, I know most girls could answer me in fashion ahaha

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2014, 11:19 AM

Think about how he is treating his currant girlfriend. He is flirting with you behind her back, y'all are exchanging pictures and kissing and all this other nonsense. If he is willing to do that to her, he will do it to you, and why on earth would you want to be in any sort of relationship with a guy like that?

Find a guy who isn't an asshole and hang out with him instead.

Ads

03-01-2014, 11:27 AM

Tell him you saw those pictures and ask him what they are about... Maybe they're just friends with benefits?
Also, if he said that he would choose you as a gf that doesn't mean likes you. Clear it up! Talk to him and be like, "Hey, I need to know what you really think of me. Do you love me or not? And wasup with those pictures of you and your ex kissing?"
Something like that but maybe not quite as blunt. Haha.
Good luck!
03-01-2014, 11:39 AM

I think if you want the whole truth you should ask his "girlfriend" and if she gets all upset just say well I've been talking to your bf for 3 yrs and I was wondering if it was ok for him and I to finally go on a date...

I think its pretty obvious whats going on... you're the other woman.

I'm sorry but 3 yrs without going out?? wth... time for something new!