This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which Android Phone To Buy?
03-01-2014, 03:00 PM
Which Android Phone To Buy?
I'm basically getting a new phone and I'm not sure which android one to get

I willy mainly:
Game
Use Internet
Facebook and YouTube App etc...
Text
Sometimes call people

I'm not sure which one to get lol.

Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2014, 03:12 PM

Get iphone,androids are crappy slow after some time of usage

Ads

03-01-2014, 03:13 PM

It depends on how much are you willing to pay. If you are a hardcore gamer , go for HTC One or Nexus 5
and there is no need to say LOL without any reason
03-01-2014, 03:29 PM

Go with samsung G S5 in 2014 .
03-01-2014, 03:32 PM

Okay,you haven't exactly given any details about your budget,so it's a tricky question.

If you don't like iOS,then your best bet is to go for the Nexus 5.
Avoid Samsung phones at all costs: Not only do they have bad looks and bad User Interface but their phones are filled with bloatware(Unwanted software) and their performance is highly overrated.The LG G2 is currently the fastest android phone on the market,but there have been complaints about lag.
Coming to the HTC One,it's by far the most beautiful phone I've seen,but it's new "ultrapixel" camera has recieved mixed reviews with some calling it mediocre and some calling it revolutionary.
Although the Nexus 5 is currently the 4th fastest Android phone,I'd prefer it because:
1) the price is UNBELIEVABLE!
2) The features you get for that price are amazing! They're on par with the phones mentioned above.
3) Being a Nexus,you will get every single android OS update before the rest of the world and that too right on time.
4) some of the issues with the camera were recently fixed with the Kitkat 4.4.1 update.
5) you'll be running "stock" or "pure" android which can simply be called a "no-nonsense" version of android.
03-01-2014, 03:38 PM

HTC One looks sexy as fuck, fast and good on batter.

The Galaxy S4 isn't all that great looking, however it's fast, has some cool features like air gestures, and good on battery.

I personally like the HTC One.

But its all personal perspective.

Try watching some youtube videos on phone reviews and see which phone you like the best. Personally I like the HTC One, but others might like the Galaxy S4 or an iPhone.

P.S. Don't get an iPhone, I have one now and hate it. The new IOS 7 sucks dick. Android is a lot more customizable.
03-01-2014, 03:40 PM

go for lumia or nexus 5