This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm very depressed, bullied, got no friends, can you help me?
03-01-2014, 03:03 PM
I'm very depressed, bullied, got no friends, can you help me?
I'm 14 and I know this is so TYPICAL to hear on this site but please I'll make it worth it. So I been seriously verbally bullied for 2 years and I changed schools. Now I can't seem to make any real friends and I'm too depressed about it, I'm quite anxious, I can hardly talk with people at school and I don't know where else to turn to. I cannot focus on my ambition or neither to study good because I don't feel energetic at all, I do taek-wondoo and even so it doesn't help. Please how do you feel happy and confident. I feel quite suicidal and please help me, I'm desperate

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2014, 03:09 PM

yes

Ads

03-01-2014, 03:21 PM

If you have tumblr, message me and we can talk: ifellforyoutoohardtoofast
If you don&#x27;t then I suggest you make one so we can be friends:-)
And try being a bit more open, people can be nice, you&#x27;ll be surprised and if you randomly talk to people and figure out common interests etc etc and tag along with people and you&#x27;ll make friends but you can&#x27;t just get over depression like that, it takes time and sometimes therapy. But I&#x27;m always here if you need to talkSmile
Hope this helped&#x2F;can helpSmile
03-01-2014, 03:27 PM

Look for me on Facebook. Angel Harrop, my picture is a girl in a cowboy hat, I live in daytona beach and I am currently going to collage to get my masters in psychology. I have a 15 year old who would love to meet you! She is so inspiring I believe she will be of some help to you. Her name is katelynn. If you can&#x27;t find me email me at angelharrop@yahoo.com and I&#x27;ll send you a link to my page or you can give me your name so I can friend you! Hope to hear from you soon.
03-01-2014, 03:33 PM

School is horrible I will forever remember it as horrible. But you have to understand that its not going to last forever you will be out of their soon, I am a shy person and also got bullied but at the end of the day you have to think to yourself does it matter what people say about me? or Why should I care? You should just focus on yourself and I know its hard not having friends sitting by yourself but just try to make friends maybe with the shy ones rather than popular loud people I am just happy to have my 2 bestfriends it took me a while to realise that you dont need lots of friends to feel loved just the ones that care about you. Hope this helps keep ya head up