This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friends bully me badly, I don't know what to do?
03-01-2014, 03:05 PM
My friends bully me badly, I don't know what to do?
I have a group of friends and get bullied constantly everyday and im suffering badly from this. I've been getting bullied by them for over 3years now by them. They only like me when they want something or one of the group is off poorly. I can never have a happy day, i always get things thrown at me, called names, having rumors about me, getting the blame for things all the time, I can't even talk without getting abused about me voice, about how i look, about what i eat (im not fat but i eat two chocolate bars in my lunch). In lessons I get things shouted at me by them. I started crying a lot in the toilets and became depressed and always waking up crying hoping i was in heaven. I've told them to stop thousands of times and explained to two of them how i feel about it, they're all sweet over text but then the next day in school or class they'll shout out what i said and then shout swear words at me. Now some other people have started joining in with them. They bully me for their own entertainment to get banter. I hate waking up in the mornings. I moved school 4 years ago but only spent a few months in that school because i preferred my old school. I can't make new friends because each new friend i've had one of my 'friends' will go say something awful about me to them then i loose them or even if its over facebook theyll go add them and spread things about me. I've told my parents but they constantly say "you've only got a few years left just get your head down" but its not that simple really is it, I'm being bullied constantly and I can't handle it anymore. If i didn't hang around with them i would be a loner and wouldn't be able to hang around with anyone, I'd end up in the toilets eating and crying. I'm not constantly paranoid, no matter how much i tell them to stop they won't listen. I now have suicidal thoughts every day i wake up. I don't know what more I can do?
I am constantly paranoid*

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2014, 03:14 PM

Don't even label them as friends , you need to stop talking to them. This is not healthy, you should never even THINK about killing yourself over stupid people. You need to talk to someone in authority at school, guidance counselor or whatever, this is not healthy. You need to speak up , you can't stay incognito about what's going on. Justice needs to be served, fucking pricks.

Ads

03-01-2014, 03:25 PM

U need to tell ur parent how much it hurting u tell ur teacher if ur in school I know it hard but say stuff back stick up for ur self find new friend there not ur friends stay strong there is mor important things then them there always some eject