This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does my roommate hate me so much?
03-01-2014, 03:49 PM
We are two completely different people. She parties all the time, drinks, smokes weed, and hooks up with lots of guys. Her friends are trashy and so is she. She's ugly on the inside and the outside. She's so judgmental. Her stuff is messy and disgusting. She vents about me on her twitter but she won't say it to my face. I don't want to watch this stupid show, why is she watching it? and you see me studying and you come in and turn on the tv, why is she so rude? She also says Its hard for her to check herself out when I'm always in the room. I have friends and I'm only in the room during the evening. I mean I'm paying plenty for this dorm.

-How am I supposed to know she's studying, I'm not psychic. It's my TV, I can watch whatever I want.

On the other hand, I'm very quiet, I don't drink, I go out sometimes, I study a lot, and I don't mess around with guys. If something is bothering me, I keep it to myself. I'm nice and caring.

My roommate is never in the room. She can't stand being around me. I LOVE IT!! I don't say anything to her when she is in the room. She comes in the room at 4 in the morning every night from hanging out with friends even though she has 8 a.m.

Why does she dislike me? I don't care I find it amusing. I haven't done anything.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2014, 03:57 PM

How about you stop acting shy and effin ask her why she hates you?

Ads

03-01-2014, 04:05 PM

Chances are that she didn't want a roomate to begin with, so she's acting like this so that you would change your mind and leave...
03-01-2014, 04:15 PM

people tend to like people who are the same, like if u smoked and partyed, i bet she wouldnt hate u that much.
03-01-2014, 04:20 PM

It sounds like you hate her a lot too :O Maybe you should just talk to her, but then again, there are people like your roommate in this world. There are a lot of rude people and I think that you should just not listen to them and ignore them because there is no reason that she is being mean to you. Did you look at the comments that she posted on twitter about you? Maybe you can find out why she dislikes you. OR maybe she's just PMSing Smile Stay strong!
03-01-2014, 04:31 PM

Because you guys are completly different. Of course you're going to meet people that don't like you, you just gotta live with it. Ask her whats her problem?
03-01-2014, 04:40 PM

ask. maybe jealousy?
03-01-2014, 04:45 PM

Next time she smokes weed, all you have to do is pick up the phone and call the police. Problem solved and she will be booted out.
03-01-2014, 04:48 PM

Sounds like she's mad because she's not you, just keep doing what you are doing and when she complains, tell her to quit staying out till 4 if she wants to study.
03-01-2014, 05:04 PM

Just start to talk with her more friendly! and don't act like clean and Mommy girl!