This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can you use Facebook and Twitter if you want to start a career in (local) politics?
10-15-2012, 07:43 PM
How can you use Facebook and Twitter if you want to start a career in (local) politics?
How can you use Facebook and Twitter if you want to start a career in (local) politics?What & the marketing strategies to get you notice? I live in a city of 1 million people and I am planning to start my way through the election of my community which is about 200.000 people.I have no experience but I am young and I believe in social medias sites in a way to touch people and to be connected with them and the reality, issue & probels of my neighborhood.I hear that Obama won the election partly thanks to Twitter and Facebook.I have no contact in my country with politician and no experience in that field.I just want to get started and first through social media sites.So what would be your advice for a strategy, the danger, strenght, weaknesses of Facebook & Twitter in my case...if you would like to share some pratical and general ideas, please, I am listening to you.Thank you very much.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 07:51 PM

Open a facebook, twitter and myspace. Put your goals, ideas, and methods in myspace and facebook. Use twitter to post recent events and what you think of them and how you can change them. Explore and try all kinds of things. Personally, I would avoid having anything to do with any particular party affiliation at first to keep all your doors open. Also, do not take anything for your sites that cannot be confirmed. Obama and his cabinet, basically his whole party is finally getting busted for their lies and manipulation of our government. Ex: climate statistics (main person admitted they were false) the bailouts for local government that is being burned through and once its gone its gone and dont forget their lie about health care. It was proved to be more expensive then private plans and is not feasible to implement financially due to the kickbacks and unions again. There will be many local government groups that will not be there due to their mismanaged funds and unions that will not stop until every penny is sucked dry out of these local governments. Also, consider what Obama did to NASA's Constellation program and the backlash due to the cancellation of it. A good politican knows the past and does not repeat it. Obama is repeating all our mistakes. All this means my friend there is room for new thoughts and methods. If you truly love our country and want it to remain strong then follow through, slowly but surely and you will do quite well for yourself. REMEMBER ANYTHING YOU PUT ONLINE CAN AND WILL BE USED FOR YOU OR AGAINST YOU!. Sorry to rant. I just am so sick of whats happening in our government. Obama is destroying this country and I hope you see this and fix this horrible situation.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply