This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
remove applications completely in new facebook?
03-01-2014, 05:43 PM
remove applications completely in new facebook?
I need to remove some applications in facebook.im using the new version. Can someone please tell me firstly, how can i list all the applications that i have?..i go to applications and select 'edit all apps' but then it shows me list which is bookmarks and all...i dnt want tht...i want the entire list...how do i do tht?..and also how do i remove them?removing something in bookmarks just removes the bookmark..i need to get rid of the application..help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2014, 05:56 PM

Yeah, Facebook seems to be making their app page really complicated. Probably the best link to choose to look at ALL your apps is to click the "Authorized" link with the lock next to it. All the apps you've ever added to your profile most likely needed your authorization to add it in the first place so it should be listed there.

Find the app name and then the last link on the right of it is an X with "remove." Click that "Remove" link and you will delete it completely from your profile and this list. If you ever want to access that app again, you'd have to re-add it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply