This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are some good quotes for a teenage girls facebook profile?
03-01-2014, 06:52 PM
What are some good quotes for a teenage girls facebook profile?
Im trying to customize my facebook profile and i want some good quotes/sayings for it. Im 17 so i'm looking for some teenage/drinking related onesSmile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2014, 06:56 PM

You're 17 and you want quotes related to teenagers/drinking? Sounds like you might need to reconsider your approach to a Facebook profile. Most users of that site tend to be on the more responsible/adult side of 17. I'd suggest sticking with MySpace if you're interested in networking with teens who drink.

Alternately, you could decide to accept that underage drinking causes about a billion more problems than it solves, many of which will stick with you well into your 20s/30s. Take it from someone who's been there. Put the bottle down.

Ads

03-01-2014, 07:05 PM

“Drink to me” - Pablo Picasso

“People expect teenage boys to drink. They have not historically expected girls to. Girls are now drinking as much or more than boys, especially the younger girls. They are drinking liquor. The boys are still drinking beer.” - David Jernigan

“I wish I could drink like a lady / I can take one or two at the most / Three and I'm under the table / Four and I'm under the host” - Dorothy Parker

“Now don't say you can't swear off drinking; it's easy. I've done it a thousand times.” - W. C. Fields