This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scrapbooking ideas, anyone? (Yeah. Read Details.)?
03-01-2014, 08:50 PM
Scrapbooking ideas, anyone? (Yeah. Read Details.)?
So... I really need some ideas to make my "scrapbook" STAND OUT. Well, it's not really a scrapbook I guess, because a scrapbook is like a storybook of someone and contains lots of pictures. Ha. Yeah. But, my Social Science teacher calls it a SCRAPBOOK. It's like we'll compile all our work in that subject and decorate it. Deadline is tomorrow, so I'm pretty much CRAMMING. Haha.

AND.. The students who made the 3 best scrapbooks in our level will be EXEMPTED on our Social Science finals exam. So yeah. HEEEEEEEEEEEELP.

And anyway, how is a scrapbook related to Social Science? Lol. You don't need to answer that. Wink

-- Also.. gimme some quotes that are school appropriate. Haha. THANKS!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2014, 09:02 PM

Probably too late but here goes anyway.

A scrapbook is any kind of portfolio - of photos, artwork, newspaper clippings, poems- whatever you want it to be.

If I were doing this project I would start by gathering all the work and the scrapbook - a photo album or a 3 ring binder and page protectors or a spiral notebook and a stapler. Then decide how to attach your work - do you need to see both sides? How permanent, etc?

Then I would put everything in chronological order - although you can do things in other orders, too, like subject matter, alphabetical, etc.

Stick it down or slide it in protectors or whatever.

Then embellish. Got photos of your self - maybe doing work,making goofy faces, etc. Stickers, doodles, google image search - all helpful.

Do you have emails or text or facebook or twitter printouts where you were talking about the class or assignments? Google news events or things that happened related to your assignments. Those are always cute to add.

Don't forget to decorate the cover. Maybe even pay homage to the teacher on a page or in a thank you note at the end.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply