This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook LIKES--Is it true that only Admin/owner of a FB page can see the PROFILES of his Likes?
10-15-2012, 07:43 PM
Facebook LIKES--Is it true that only Admin/owner of a FB page can see the PROFILES of his Likes?
Facebook LIKES--Is it true that only Admin/owner of a FB page can see the PROFILES of his Likes? And no one else can?

Thanks.
ANYONE--I didn't understand username abraXus' response. I'm still unclear about who can see/read/study the profiles of the Likes. Let's say I get 50 likes today. Can only I see their profiles, and it just shows "50 Likes" ...or can anyone see those profiles?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 07:51 PM

all admins can see the profiles of who like it, not just the creator

Ads

All admins can see who like the Facebook page. Others can only see if their friends like the page also or not.

NO Every one can

Anyone Who is a Admin Can See the Page Likes Everyone Else Will not be Able to See it

if you are an admin of that page then only you can see who has liked your page and other people will not able to see who has liked that page

nope.. that's not true everyone can...