This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
seriously can somebody help me. HOW DO I REMOVE ALL THESE ADVERTISEMENTS AND POP UPS OUT OF MY PC AND BROWSERS?
03-02-2014, 12:57 AM
seriously can somebody help me. HOW DO I REMOVE ALL THESE ADVERTISEMENTS AND POP UPS OUT OF MY PC AND BROWSERS?
I really hate them and it slows my PC and browsers too.
Any help on how to do so ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2014, 01:12 AM

You can't remove all of them. Adblocker+ helps.

Ads

03-02-2014, 01:24 AM

Use a proper removal tool to get rid of all your spyware.
03-02-2014, 01:38 AM

i use chrome as a browser
the chrome web store has quite a few add ons that can help
i use adblockplus and betterpopupblocker
theyre free
remember to "allow" (top right corner of browser) trusted web pages such as email/facebook/etc..
as these add ons will also block some of your interactions with those
and then i recommend ccleaner(crapcleaner) from download.com to clear out the crap that
youve already got in your system
and restart afresh
i also recommend ..
spybot(also from download.com) ... its good for the naughty ones
03-02-2014, 01:42 AM

AdBlocker will NOT stop malware that's introducing ad's through malware. Not only that but each extension makes browsers slower, and sometimes even MORE vulnerable to malware. Its NOT A FIX- ITS A "BAND-AID". Malware is installed on your computers when you install a program, toolbar, or even an extension. !st UNINSTALL every program you don't need, want, or wish would DIE. Get Malwarebytes (MBAM): http://downloads.malwarebytes.org/mbam-download.php Install (don't choose trial), update. On the "Settings" tab make sure all boxes are checked, for each option below choose "Show in results list and check for removal", REBOOT INTO SAFE MODE! Open MBAM and on the "Scan" tab- start a "Full Scan". When done make sure everything found is selected, and click delete. There are further steps you can take to remove other things you may have that MBAM missed, but without knowing which version of windows, and which security (anti-virus/anti-malware) programs you have it makes it more difficult in giving you solutions and suggesting how you can prevent future issues.
03-02-2014, 01:57 AM

Install Chrome. If that doesn't work. Install Firefox. If that doesn't work. Install Opera. If that doesn't work. Try Internet Explorer 11. And if that doesn't work. Uninstall all of the above and repeat.