This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to I search for someone on Facebook using their job?
03-02-2014, 04:06 AM
How to I search for someone on Facebook using their job?
If you don't know someones name, but you known the area they live and their job, is their a way to search for them that way? Like if some added where they worked to their facebook profile.

Thanks inadvance!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2014, 04:17 AM

If he/she added his/her job, you can click the name of job and you will see how many people liked, and by that, you can find.
Another way is that, you need to add this job to your profile too. So, you will see people you may now in your newsfeed who work in that job

Ads

03-02-2014, 04:24 AM

All the private eyes on TV get aggressive. I'd just get the numbers online of some lower level people in the company and straight up, describe him to them and get some names. Trying to be anonymous or subtle can lead to failure.
03-02-2014, 04:35 AM

Yes There is Go to your Friends List than Click on Find Friends on the Friend Finder Page you Will See to the Right your Jobs Select the Place That you Work At and It Will Show you People From your Work That you Can Add

Good Luck Hope you Can Find Who your Looking For