This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get more followers on my small business page?
03-02-2014, 04:23 AM
How do I get more followers on my small business page?
I have a small business in which I make custom creations for little ones. Tutu's, bows, name plaques, all the cutest and unique accessories. I have reached out on FB and CL and I am getting fans at a snails pace. I'm not sure where else to advertise to reach more people and help build my business. I'm doing giveaways every 25 "fans" to try to boost, but could use tips on attracting more people and where else I should be advertising.
My site is http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/page...543522607.
Yes, I am hoping you "like" my page, but I'm mostly hoping you can give me some tips!

Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2014, 04:39 AM

Have you tried Facebook advertisements. I put up a small ad for my business page and within a few days I had 30 new fans. Of course, you pay every time people click the ad and visit your page, so you should have a good way to convert these visitors into paying customers.

You should also keep your content interesting and fresh. There are a lot of marketing techniques you can use. Check out your local bookstore or library for books on marketing. Many of the techniques and principles can apply to a facebook page just as much as a business or a product.

Ads

03-02-2014, 04:49 AM

Search for forums related to your product niche. It will be most likely swarmed with people interested in your products and a good source of potential buyers. Participate in the forum by posting quality answers and advice. Once you have gained the respect and recognition of the community, you can start getting referrals and buyers from such sites. Don this step in several forum sites and your sales growth will be exponential. Smile
03-02-2014, 05:02 AM

Post links on forums for mothers?
03-02-2014, 05:04 AM

Hi,
You can join yahoo groups, join other facebook fan pages, go to baby forums and answer some questions there and also display your link, you can also use the google adwords or msn ads to pay for some traffic to go to your site. Maybe you can create some documents on ehow. Signup for twitter account and follow other people.
Hope that helps,
Elaine
http://www.enzolina.com/web