This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook autolike site?
03-02-2014, 07:31 AM
Facebook autolike site?
I want some facebook autolike site. I used few site after accessing token my account is suspended temporarily. Is there any site in which there's no problem of suspension?? Thanx in advance

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2014, 07:39 AM

There is None All Of Those Sites are Going to Risk your Account Getting Suspended And your Lucky its Only Temporary you Could Get Suspended Permanently if you Keep On Doing it

if you have Not Read Facebook's Terms of Service Please Do So

Using Bots For Anything Is Not Allowed They Have Ways Of Detecting It And If they Find you Doing That They May Suspend your Account

Ads

03-02-2014, 07:54 AM

if you want some real likes, share some interesting stuff and build the correct audience. if likes are the only thing you want, you can get those at many sites that give click-per-click basis. for example go to sites like youlikehits.com , sendmelike.com , followlike.net , addmefast.com

for free, you can get them here on invitation on a click per click basis, here you go
there's a bonus for everyday at addmefast.com as far as i know, register here : http://admf.cc/?9DHMKIB and go

and even here if you use bots, you'll be banned, be careful it's 'CPC' clicks per count