This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it bad if your boyfriend claims to be busy but has time to go on facebook and update his status?
03-02-2014, 08:18 AM
Is it bad if your boyfriend claims to be busy but has time to go on facebook and update his status?
Because he does this a lot. He tells me he is busy and that he can't talk to or message me right now. But then like every 10 minutes I see him post a new status or comment on someone elses post. So you mean to tell me you got no time at all to say hello to me and see how I am but you got time to update your status and comment your friends status updates? This is just great... Is that bad if he does this and does it often? What could it mean?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2014, 08:26 AM

yeah...i'm guessing he just doesn't want to talk to you at that time.

Ads

03-02-2014, 08:29 AM

My ex was a bit like that.

He was very easily distracted though, sometimes he was actually busy he just got sidetracked, I'm like that myself.

But, it doesn't feel great eh...
03-02-2014, 08:43 AM

Just ask him why. If it's a problem for you, then it's a problem! I wouldn't be happy if my boyfriend ignored me or didn't want to talk to me, and I'd assume I wasn't a priority and would probably move on.
03-02-2014, 08:45 AM

It means he's more concerned with himself and his friends than you. Go find someone who doesn't lie to you and makes time for you.
03-02-2014, 08:55 AM

I don't think it's any worse than checking to see if he's updating his status on Facebook. Doesn't sound like there's a lot of trust in that relationship. It's possible you might think there's more to the relationship than there really is. My recommendation is that you stop checking on him so much, and enjoy the moments when you and he actually do spend time together. I think he's entitled to have some time to himself once in a while without having to explain his every move.
03-02-2014, 08:58 AM

Huh ? Tell him to get lost. Or find a better guy will ya. ~*
03-02-2014, 09:08 AM

Yhh I think you ,ay have an avoiderrrer on your hands....

I'd talk to him/ confront him about it I did once with guy (we ended ) but basically he smiled and was like "you tryna catch me out?" and I was like "well.."

so yhh

I would confront him in person to read his body language over the phone/ comp he can tell you all kinds a bull shit

Good luck xxx
03-02-2014, 09:24 AM

That is bad..