This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do with my girlfriend? :(?
03-02-2014, 10:11 AM
What do with my girlfriend? :(?
I love my girlfriend more than anything. I do indeed cherish our time together, and i don't take a second for granted. Unfortunately, she cares more about focusing on her Instagram and Social networking than she does me. It irritates me when she texts me saying, "im gonna be replying late because im doing 'Group Rates With friends' right now". She first told me she's a very "photogenic" person and i send her pics of me all the time while rarely asking for ones of her. I look on her Instagram and she has over 1.7k followers and like a bunch of pics of herself. But when i ask for one, her head is turned. Sad somebody please help me. Text for advice or something
(248)920-3299

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2014, 10:23 AM

she has a very self-centered personality. if you are just dating her, accept it but if you are considering her as a life partner, it will never work out

Ads

03-02-2014, 10:27 AM

With Instagram being big in sharing photos, she of course is interested in uploads. The likes you recieve, comments, followers, subscribers, etc. it's like you're famous when you got 1.7 k followers. She then of course would like to take pictures to show how photogenic she is..even too much where she wants others to see how 'good' the photo is that she took. It's like oh why take a picture to one person to see when my whole 'followers' can see it.?! If that's her case and she does not seem interested in communicating with you face to face then it may be she is too focus on communicating the online world is herself. Talk to her about it and how it makes you feel. Tell her she looks beautiful the way she is and that other random people don't need to be telling her 'cause at least yours was special [cause your her boyfriend]. But if she still does not understand or listen then it could mean she likes the attention receiving, and yeah then that should tell you that your attention towards her is not as important to her so move on. But talk to her first about this.