This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I make an Instagram account on MacBook Air?
03-02-2014, 12:04 PM
How do I make an Instagram account on MacBook Air?
I have the newest macbook air.
Easy 10 points! Thanks!
I do not have a smartphone.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2014, 12:14 PM

Type 'Instagram' into google, then make sure you have your mum or dad or family beside you to watch. Then, you must buy a dog to name after instagram (call it inny, insta, etc.). then you have to press 'sign up' and make an account. Call yourself 'i must get a life' and volia.

Ads

03-02-2014, 12:15 PM

Instagram is meant for mobile devices. In the usual way you need and anrdriod, ios or windows phone to create a new account. However if you wish to be on Instagram very badl I can suggest you a way ( I did mine like that)
Go get the Bluestacks App player. It is a free utility which will enable you to run android apps on your Mac.
Download the Mac OS X version here : http://www.bluestacks.com/app-player.html
After you download, install it, go to Play store and download the instagram app. Then you'll able to create an account just like you do on an android device.
03-02-2014, 12:28 PM

you have to create an account with the app on a phone or mobile device. Then you may log in on the computer, even though you can't post pictures while using a PC/Mac