This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Not sure if she's interested?
03-02-2014, 01:09 PM
Not sure if she's interested?
Hey,

There is a girl in my college class that I'm eyeing. we talk non-stop in class and she always leaves when I leave class so we can walk together (seems like it, as if I'm not ready to leave she'll play with her phone... then be done as suddenly I get up).

Anyways she doesn't text back much. she replies with substance but like just doesn't reply everytime... I think she might have a boyfriend cause she has a 3 month old photo on instagram with a boy but I feel they might be broken together as her valentine is her cat this year (I'm going upstate so I can't take her anywhere today).

So I want to be more flirty and go somewhere to this if it allows.. should I just ask directly if she has a boyfriend so I know she's single? then perhaps I'll say more flirty crap and then try to hang with her? real reason why I don't pursue it more is because she sends mixed signals and I don't want to be annoying..

Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2014, 01:16 PM

i would ask if she wants to grab a coffee after class, or something similar & get to know her better - find out if she's single & if so, ask her out on a date. good luck!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply