This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Galaxy S4 or iPhone 5?
03-02-2014, 01:47 PM
Galaxy S4 or iPhone 5?
I'm turning 17 in a week and I am getting a new phone. I use texting, instagram, twitter, and all that social media stuff.I want the S4 because andriod is a better design. But a Iphone 5 because its smaller. (i have verry small hands) and i dont know if that would be a problem when i use my phone.
help please, thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2014, 02:01 PM

S4 is miles better. iPhone 5 should be compared to the s3.

Ads

03-02-2014, 02:16 PM

S4!!!!
03-02-2014, 02:23 PM

S4, honestly. You can personalize it so much more and it has better features. For instance, the fact that it knows you're still looking at the screen so the screen won't turn off. It has all these little things that make it so much better.
03-02-2014, 02:32 PM

I would suggest before you buy either to try them both out at the stores, and play around which to see which works best for your, you mentioned you have smaller hands and that you text a lot, it would be more convenient for you the iPhone 5, I've heard of several people buying the S3, S4 who have small hands returning them and end up getting a smaller phone Android/iPhone due to texting, and also iPhones exterior material is better material and quality versus the S4, the Apps are more reliable on an IPhone, and Apps tend to freeze, lag on Androids due to different operations systems and specs