This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
facebook cant find page when searched for.?
03-02-2014, 02:08 PM
facebook cant find page when searched for.?
Hi, I dont personally have a facebook account.
I created an account for our church.
So the account name exampe church and it was created as an organization.

Main problem, if I search the page under the organization name that was created. anywhere, on facebook or on search engines It wont pull up the search.
correction, it pulls up bunch of non related things.
how can I make my account so when someone searches by the Church's name which the account is made under. for them to find it?

problem/question. why cant I add or even search for people under this account. Lets say I want to invite people from our church to the page, how can I do so? if I'm not allowed to invite anyone or write to anyone or even search for them.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2014, 02:09 PM

hello. yu just need to surf on the account and privacy in setting and put everything yu see as public.

Ads

03-02-2014, 02:18 PM

Fill all the details regarding Church in that page, these all information help all the user to search by specific word and to make a unique one in lacks of pages with similar name.
03-02-2014, 02:21 PM

Check and Make Sure the Page Is Published if its Not Published That May Be the Reason Why its Not Showing up Under the Search Box If That Does Not Work Than if its New It May Take a Little While For it to Be Added Into the Database If Its Still Not in There in About 24 to 48 Hours Than Please Contact Facebook at the Help Center and Report the Problem To Them