This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Profile picture help please!?
03-02-2014, 02:57 PM
Facebook Profile picture help please!?
I have a facebook and i want to to change my profile picture, but when i crop it, it just stops and loads and then nothing happens. Please help!! ITS SO ANNOYING!! Also, please no mean answers.

Thank you! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2014, 03:09 PM

this happens to me all the time too, just keep trying, i kept at it and finally got it, but other times i have just said **** it, and not cropped at all.....and then when it uploads, if you right click, it gives you the option to recenter or whatever the word is they call it

Ads

03-02-2014, 03:10 PM

I think that sometimes facebook messes up and you have to wait a few minutes and try again. Especially if it is a busy time of day, say the evening time in US. I also have seen where I crop it and it just takes a few minutes to show up. Try holding the shift button down while you click refresh. That will make it bypass pulling old info from your cache. It might help, might not.
03-02-2014, 03:16 PM

Me too! I thought it was just me! I would recommend starting from the corner and pulling out the box (does that make sense). You can only really stretch it out once (at least for me), other will just go back to the original picture. If all else fails you can just crop your picture on microsoft paint or some other picture editing software and upload that to facebook or when you're taking a profile picture, zoom into your face before taking the picture. It's a lot less stressful for me. Facebook really needs to fix that!

Have a nice day!