This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FOR MUSLIM GIRLS! Do you hate Arab culture?
03-02-2014, 04:34 PM
FOR MUSLIM GIRLS! Do you hate Arab culture?
If you do, I started a new page on Facebook called I hate Arab culture. I am Muslim and Arab fyi
Oh but they have a right to beat girls into submission?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2014, 04:44 PM

just because you hate it dosen't give you the right to put up a local thing to say that they are a terrible culture

Ads

03-02-2014, 04:48 PM

your out of your mind all Muslims dont beat up girls you idiot
03-02-2014, 04:49 PM

I'm a Muslim guy and if you want my honest answer then I have no love for Arabs after what they've done in Africa. I do have plenty of Arab friends but I also dislike them due to their actions in Africa by enslaving Blacks into Islam even though forced conversions are a sin and making Muslims look bad they have disgraced Muslims throughout the world by forming terrorist groups and killing innocent people. You can expect a few people to admire Arabs but not the whole group no offenceSad
03-02-2014, 04:57 PM

I like arab culture. I wish I was an Arab. I really dislike my culture, don't care what others have to say about this.
03-02-2014, 05:01 PM

Yes
03-02-2014, 05:11 PM

DO NOT mix individual psychopath behavior of some arab people who were raised in an unhealthy environment with an entire culture, your reasoning is wrong
03-02-2014, 05:18 PM

How can the above user believe that Africans were forced into Islam when the Americans enslaved the Africans and shoved the Bible down their throats? African Americans today have their slavemasters names and their religions. They have absolutely nothing of their homeland and culture which btw included Islam for most of them. The person who said that is NOT a Muslim but they are a liar intent on spreading mischief and misinformation.
As for beating the wives, that is a cultural practice of some lands regardless of religion. Islam actually prescribed that the men lighten up on the persecution of women. The women of the Middle East suffered far more by the hands of pagans (who actually buried female infants alive) than they did after Islam. Islam permits divorce of abusive husbands. Does Christianity allow for divorce. Islam abides by the laws of the land so there are ABSOLUTELY NO women being abused in America under he disguise of Islam. Go tell your lies somewhere else