This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Steps when using a dating-site?
03-02-2014, 04:47 PM
Steps when using a dating-site?
so I met someone on an online dating site, and we've been casually messaging each other about our interests and all that. To be honest, I'd prefer almost having an interview in order to get to know her as soon as possible to see if we kind of.. match when it comes to the things we like.. However, I don't think that's the way to go, it'd seem a bit excessive Tongue.

I was however wondering how to move forward from here, I mean, right now we message each other on the dating site, but the next step is facebook/whatsapp/calling/meeting up/etc, it's just that the way to get there seems a bit difficult. I'm not a very confident person, so I don't really know how to put it in words that I want to take the next step. I also don't want to conversation to die out, resulting in never meeting up. Right now I know VERY little about her (just a name, a picture and basic interests) so I'm not sure how long until I should ask for her number or anything like that.

What are the usual steps that people take in dealing with dating-site conversations? Do you randomly suggest to call? Do you exchange facebook names? I've never done this before so I'm a bit in the dark. I want to get things going, but I don't want to scare her off.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2014, 04:54 PM

No, you should not exchange Facebook names

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply