This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would this girl know if I rejected her facebook friend request?
03-02-2014, 04:51 PM
Would this girl know if I rejected her facebook friend request?
This girl added me as a friend on facebook. We have history so I rejected it. I know people are NOT notified if a friend request is rejected. But is their a way for her to know that I have rejected it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2014, 05:02 PM

no, unless she is keeping constant check of if you on her friends list or not. you may aswell just accept it and if she wants to get in touch ignore her. but its upto you, i dont know the situation afterall. and what kind of 'history' are we talking?

Ads

03-02-2014, 05:18 PM

yes, when she doesn't see an accept in a long time.
03-02-2014, 05:22 PM

she'll know when she doesn't see you appear on her friend list a few days later. but i don't think she can see you click ignore.
03-02-2014, 05:38 PM

No. If you don't want her to see your profile even you can block her. But she won't know that you did such a thing.
03-02-2014, 05:52 PM

Yes, unfortunately there is. If you have been rejected by someone on facebook then it will say "Add friend" again when you click on their profile. But if they haven't rejected you then it will say "Friend requested." This girl is bound to find out sooner or later anyway. Good Luck Smile