This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why I was never been asked out in real life?
03-02-2014, 06:44 PM
Why I was never been asked out in real life?
At home, I am surrounded by many social medias and gadgets.
I even don't go outside because I enjoyed entertaining myself at home.
Today, my parents took me into a girls dormitory, and it was really hard for me to join with them. I'm afraid they would backbite at my back.
At college, my close friends are good at their studies. People think we were smart.
When a boy approached me , I really get nervous and it's like I could not trust them. I had an online relationship and I don't think it didn't work out because he is a womanizer..

My friends say I'm pretty, kind, smart, rich, slim... But why i never been asked out in real life, is there something wrong with me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2014, 06:46 PM

No theres nothing wrong with you, you probably were just neverous about seeing this guy. Why cant you trust him I must know

Ads

03-02-2014, 06:48 PM

Here's the thing guys are intimidated by you! If you really are what your friends say! Then they think why try only to be shot down!
03-02-2014, 06:49 PM

I'm going to give you an honest answer: It sounds like you lack people skills since you've only known to interact with people through social media. You sound socially awkward, so you need to really get yourself out there and fix this. Only use internet for homework purposes, join clubs and groups, take a debate class or public speaking.
You need to learn to interact with mankind before you can expect to interact with a quality mate, so make that your goal for this first semester. The nice thing about college is you get a fresh start and you can be anybody you want to be.

Sadly, it's more common than you think.
Hope that helps.