This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I automate & schedule status updates for my Facebook Fan Pages, Accounts and Twitter? Is there a way?
03-02-2014, 11:11 PM
How can I automate & schedule status updates for my Facebook Fan Pages, Accounts and Twitter? Is there a way?
I am working with SEO and I need a way to automate my status updates for my Facebook Accounts, Pages and Twitter Accounts. Most of the services I have found in Google does not provide a way to update my Facebook Fan Page. I want to schedule updates for my Facebook Fan Pages. Is there a way? Also I want to synchronize my Facebook and Twitter accounts and manage them from one location...is that too much? =)
EDIT:
I have just found the answer by myself. Here it is http://tuitting.com !!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2014, 11:21 PM

no

Ads

03-02-2014, 11:28 PM

Sorry dear. I have no idea
03-02-2014, 11:36 PM

Hi Mauro,

Yes, you can automate your status updates for your Facebook Fan Pages and Twitter using Garious (http://garious.com/). Garious is a powerful social media scheduling tool that will allow you to automate the mundane tasks related to social media marketing so you can focus on engaging with your customers. Automating your contents doesn't mean that you will appear like "robots" to your audience, take the lighter side of content automation, it means that you will have enough time to interact with your audience. It is already proven that an effective social media campaign is a combination of "Automation" and "Interaction".

Hope this helps.