This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I apologize to this girl who blocked me on instagram?
03-03-2014, 04:04 AM
Should I apologize to this girl who blocked me on instagram?
I knew this girl from work, I'm a guy we but one day she blocked me after I left a comment on her photo, saying "gross" to her food but I was just playing. The next day she blocked me. That was 3 months ago. It's New Year's Eve, should I apologize or just leave hr alone? I didn't mean what I said

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2014, 04:13 AM

Hahahaha no FUCK THAT BITCH man if she cant take a joke i wouldnt even want her as a friend if shes that sensitive

Ads

03-03-2014, 04:20 AM

one does not joke with women and food.
if it was 3 months ago it may be kreepy to bring it up now. so dont, just go talk to her.
03-03-2014, 04:32 AM

well in my opinion you should've said sorry and moved on ages ago...but anyways if youre actually really good friends I would definitely apologize...if youre kinda so-so friends, maybe leave her alone? I don't know because I don't know her personality
03-03-2014, 04:40 AM

Go and apologize to her! It will make you more guilty the longer you wait because of the hate feeling on her heart. You never know if she think it's okay or not. And the worst thing is, she might move to another town or city and you won't be able to see and apologize to here ever again...
03-03-2014, 04:44 AM

No.

She's just too sensitive!

You're just being yourself!

DELETE her on your instagram. If you can't see what she's posting, there's no reason for her TO SEE what you're posting!
03-03-2014, 04:58 AM

Tell her your trying to be a better person, new year new you and all that nonsense. There's no need to be feeling tension and bad feelings between one another. You'll be grateful of it in the lo in even if you don't become best buddies over it - she doesn't sound like much fun lol
03-03-2014, 04:59 AM

no it was three months ago
03-03-2014, 05:07 AM

Apologize if it clears your conscience, if not.. no, start your new year fresh and without regrets. Not your fault that her food was gross.
03-03-2014, 05:11 AM

If this is really bothering you, perhaps you should let her know gay you're sorry and that you miss your friendship. At least she can see you've faced up to your mistakes and tried to redeem yourself. Good luck!