This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think of that Amanda Todd chick?
10-15-2012, 07:52 PM

Feel all better now?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

I don't think that she deserved to die, but she should have used better judgement. The whole, "she is young and stupid argument" doesn't work anymore nor should it have ever worked.

There are many teenagers that would have never done that.

While it is sad that she is dead, but you are right. There are more people that kill themselves for MUCH more serious reasons.

Ads

posting this on facebook, you're my idol

Get your facts straight first, then ask this question again.

why are you complaing about a girl who was 12 and stupid at the time who flashed her boobs to a guy who called her beautiful and stunning FYI when your profile picture is of your rack. which is totally dated btw. dumbass.

You copy and pasted this...
It's really sad and she didn't deserve to die but she put herself in that situation by making a couple of wrong choices.
I mean, showing boobs to a guy she didn't know and sleeping with someone else's boyfriend... but still, no one can't really judge her because no one knows what she was going through. Everyone makes mistakes.

who?

i still feel bad for her but i dont see why everyone is fouceing on her when there were thousands of other teen guys and girls who have killed themselves and we are just focuesing on her, my guess is becaseu she is really pretty, dont get me wrong tho i do feel bad i know what it was like being bullied , it is not the best feeling in the world but everyone is a bully and they cant help it.

Well, chances are she had been sexually abused which would explain why she was overly promiscuous (a coping mechanism).

If everyone only ever paid attention to the success stories, no one would ever acknowledge the consequences of bullying, since it would appear like it caused no damage at all - after all, the people turned out fine!

You should read over that rant you posted though, and consider the following line from it: "No one wants to read your idiotic comments and your emotion filled rage tantrums."

I have no idea who or what ur ranting about....but I do know it makes when sad when any young person dies!