This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Disabled Intel HD4600 on my new PC and display went black?
03-03-2014, 06:00 AM
Disabled Intel HD4600 on my new PC and display went black?
I got my new pc and it works (well worked). I tried running Black Ops 2 and i only got 20 fps on max settings so i figured it was using my intel hd 4600 gpu instead of the gtx 770 so i went to disable the 4600 so it would use the 770 full time, but while i was in device deivers and the instant i hit disable on the hd 4600 my display went blank and i can turn the pc on and off but i still get nothing on the display

Does anyone know how i can fix this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2014, 06:04 AM

Umm, I will help you troubleshoot it if you want. I am assuming that you have not tried connecting the hdmi cable to the actual graphics card port?

If you need any help you can contact me at https://www.facebook.com/pages/NBSN/205302762950470
Please include the link to your yahoo question so I can know what the issue is and I will respond as quickly as I can. Typically you will recieve a response within an hour, but it will depend on total workload.

Ads

03-03-2014, 06:12 AM

There are a number of things that could cause this so we'll start with physical issues. Have you ensure that the card is seated correctly, power connected and the monitor is plugged into the graphics card, not the motherboard?

If you've done those and you're still having issues, clear the CMOS. To do this refer to your motherboards manual however the easiest way I've found is that some boards have a switch to do so.