This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I on the way to a eating disorder?
03-03-2014, 06:07 AM
Am I on the way to a eating disorder?
Hi. So am I on the way to a eating disorder. I often skip lunch. When I look in the mirror I see fat. I dont purge. When I see people I always am jealous of how pretty and thin they are. I feel guilty if I eat junk. I often eat loads of unhealthy food and feel bad. I have an instagram acount dedicated the wanting to be thin. I hate my body. When I exercise I do it for a long time. I wonder how many calories are in everything I eat.

I am on a way to a eating disorder? Please help. My instagram is @staystrong280 if you want to contact me on there

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2014, 06:23 AM

Yes, you are on your way to an eating disorder. You don't give enough details, but you're pretty much already there. Purging isn't the only way to have an eating disorder. The diagnostic criteria for bulimia nervosa specify "Recurrent inappropriate compensatory behavior in order to prevent weight gain", which includes excessive exercise
Please talk to your doctor. This is much easier to treat earlier.

You're clearly not happy. Let your doctor help you. You don't have to tell your parents the real reason that you want to see your doctor.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply